The snow is falling, our kids are full of sugary excitement for Winter Break, and, as always, Scott is wearing khaki shorts.
This time of year is hectic, but we thought we'd take a moment to reflect and stroll down the 2019 Memory Lane with some highlights from the year.
Bitsbox started as a passion project to teach our own kids how to code. Today, it's the Bitsbox community—your kids—that keep us passionate about educating the next generation of makers. So thank you. From the bottom of our hearts.
Alright, 'tis the season for spreading joy. Here are some Bitsboxers that brought us joy this year:
1. This coder that commanded her classroom and did our jobs for us:
2. These kids in Haiti that, through the incredible Vertile Foundation, built Bitsbox apps at their orphanage:
3. This classroom in Perth, Australia that took their apps offline to create unique Bitsbox boxes:
Thanks to Mary and her year six students!
4. The coder that uploaded Bitsbox's highly-anticipated 50,000th custom stamp:
5. This 9-year old's impressive 242-lined, multi-leveled app:
6. The fact that Deaf Kids Code started using Bitsbox app projects with their students:
7. This educator's holiday door decorated in Bitsbox apps:
Thanks to Natalie Markey's Innovation & Design class in Harrison Township, NJ!
8. ALL OF THESE SMILES
Here's to another year of curious kids and their creations!
Happy holidays and take care,
Scott, Aidan, and the rest of the Bitsbox Team